This Strategy issue of the in-house journal for the Institute for Anarchist Studies. The following articles are included:
- Andréa Schmidt, Elsipogtog: River of Fire
- Tamara Lynne, Theatre and the Art of Transgression
- Octavia’s Brood, an Interview with Walidah Imarisha
- Alexander Reid Ross, Liberating Linquistics
- Mamos Rotnelli, DIY Strategies for Revolutionary Study Groups
- Kristian Williams, Orwell on leadership in the Spanish militias
- Colin O’Malley, Building Revolutionary Anarchism
- Jackson Smith, Heist of East 13th St.
- Book Reviews by Jonathan W. Hutto, Sr., Kevin Van Meter, Javier Sethness Castro, Dalel Benbabaali, and Andrew Cornell
Designed and illustrated by Josh MacPhee, printed by Eberhardt Press.
Perspectives on Anarchist Theory #27
- Institute for Anarchist Studies 2014